Deep Cliff Players Academy Junior Development League
Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00-6:00; Sundays from 9:00-1:00; January-March
Deep Cliff’s Competitive Player Development League offers specialized coaching and skills development for juniors aged 8-12. The program provides kids with an opportunity to receive age appropriate, professional coaching and training in a fun, competitive, team-like atmosphere. We have an industry leading low student/instructor ratio. This is a dynamic program that enables boys and girls to acquire the necessary athleticism, fundamentals, skills, confidence and experience to become successful competitive golfers.
The Junior Development League is for intermediate to advanced golfers. These are players who play their own ball for 9 to 18 holes and shoot double bogey or better on most holes (they should have NCGA Youth-on-Course membershiop and an official handicap below 36). They have their own clubs and they can get around the course in a timely manner and have good knowledge of the rules and etiquette.
The Deep Cliff Players Academy winter season runs January 7-March 31 and can also be attended on a monthly basis.
- Membership in the Deep Cliff Players Academy
- 12 organized 1 hour clinics per month (24 clinics this season)
- $100 driving range key each month.
- 9 hole competitive tournament every Sunday.
- Academy Autumn Championship match in June.
- Monthly skills assessments to track progress over time.