Junior Golf Summer Camps
At the Deep Cliff Players Academy we stress quality with industry leading low student/instructor ratios and an emphasis on education and fun. Our friendly, skilled and highly educated staff includes U.S. Kids Certified Instructors that engage students in a highly supportive, safe and fun learning environment. Our golf camps are open to boys and girls ages 8-16. Kids will receive two hours of instruction in the morning and then play on the course every day!
Camp Fees Include:
- 5:1 Student/Instructor Ratio
Camps Offered: Every School Break and all Summer!
Full Day Camp 7:30am-2:30pm $595 per student, per week (includes: instruction, range balls, lunch and prizes)
Instructors: Ethan Whittier, U.S. Kids Golf Certified Instructor; Abe Roof, PhD; Regan de Guzman, LPGA Tour
Covid requirements for 2020:
- Students will be in the same group for the entire camp--same kids and same coach
- Students must bring their own lunch/snacks/water. We are not able to provide these
- Students are advised to bring/use their own golf clubs. No sharing of clubs
- The instructor will be in control of the golf balls for each student so as not to handle or share buckets and balls.
- Students must be mature enough to respect others' personal space and equipment and follow the rules. There can be no exceptions. If the student does not follow the rules they will not be allowed to participate and will forfeit their tuition