JOB TITLE: Pro Shop Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Golf Operations
FACILITY INFORMATION: Designed by Clark Glasson and built in 1961, Deep Cliff's 18 hole, par 60, executive course is nestled in the Cupertino foothills. Deep Cliff offers the finest 18 hole executive golf course for players of all abilities. Deep Cliff is also a walker's delight with flat terrain and gently tiered greens. Deep Cliff Golf Course is open daily and is home to outstanding golf classes and programs for new and beginner golfers.
POSITION PROFILE: This position reports to the Golf Operations Manager.
Essential functions include:
- Ensure desired level of customer service is met at all times
- Take reservations and assign play of golfers
- Promote ans sell Pro Shop merchandise and services
- Follow proper cash handling procedures
- Collect, clean and store range balls
- Pull, return and clean golf carts
- Correctly execute opening and closing procedures
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Assist with the execution of tournaments and other special events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience in the golf or customer service industry preferred. Knowledge of golf preferred. Ability to operate a computer efficiently is required.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: Competitive pay for the industry. Limited extra earning opportunities through commissions on some sales, memberships and services. Additional earning opportunities may be available depending on qualifications and experience.
Deep Cliff Golf Course is a CourseCo, Inc managed facility. Deep Cliff Golf Course, CourseCo, Inc and its affiliates are At-Will, Equal Employment Opportunity Employers and Drug Free Workplaces. Successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen and have a valid documentation proving eligibility to work that will be validated online.