The Deep Cliff Players Academy
Winter Camps Now Open for Registration!
Camps offered the weeks of 12/18, 12/26, 1/1, 2/19, 4/9 & 4/16
Click the icon to register or learn more
Deep Cliff Players Academy Junior Golf Programs
The Deep Cliff Players Academy offers junior instruction programs for all skill levels. Our programs at each level are designed to feed up to the next skill level, leading to competition golf. We offer:
- A competitive Junior Development League for intermediate to advanced boys and girls ages 8-14 (up to 17 for girls) featuring instruction and weekly tournaments
- A Girls High School prep program for girls aged 11-16 featuring instruction and weekly tournaments.
- Accelerated Development clinics for post beginner boys and girls aged 7-13 (up to 16 for girls)
- Beginner Golf clinics
- Customized Individual & Group Lessons for kids, adults and families
- Adult Instruction
Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00-6:30; Sundays from 9:00-10:30; Tournaments Sunday 11:00-1:00 January-February-March
The Junior Development League is for intermediate to advanced golfers. aged 8-14 (up to 17 for girls).
Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00-5:00; Tournaments Saturday 11:00-1:30 January-February-March
The Girls High School Prep Program is designed for intermediate girls from 6th through 10th grade who hope to make their high school golf team. These are players who play their own ball for 9 to 18 holes and shoot triple bogey or better on most holes.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00-5:30; January-February-March
The Skills Accelerator Clinics are for 7-13 (girls up to 16) year old golfers who are more experienced than beginners but are not yet able to score double-bogey or better most of the time. instruction.
Every Sunday from 2:00-3:00 p.m. All Year!
*Please register at least 48 hours in advance.
- Commitment—and support from the Deep Cliff Players Academy Coaching Staff
- Fun—Improve golf skills and experience competitive golf in a supportive and engaging environment
- Friends—meet friendly kids who share an interest in the camaraderie and competition of golf
- Attention—industry leading low student/instructor ratio, allowing for more personalized attentive feedback for quicker development
- Learn—etiquette, scoring, shot selection, event preparation, strategy and tactics and golf psychology