The Deep Cliff Players Academy
Half and Full Day camps available all summer.
Please click on the icon to the left for the schedule,
more information and to register.
Deep Cliff Players Academy Junior Development League
Practice: Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00-6:30; Sundays from 9:00-10:30; Tournaments: Sunday 11:00-1:00 April-May
Deep Cliff’s Player Development League offers specialized coaching and skills development for juniors aged 8-14. The program provides kids with an opportunity to receive age appropriate, professional coaching and training in a fun, competitive, team-like atmosphere. We have an industry leading low student/instructor ratio. This is a dynamic program that enables boys and girls to acquire the necessary athleticism, fundamentals, skills confidence and experience to become successful competitive golfers.
The Junior Development League is for intermediate to advanced golfers aged 8-14. These are players who play their own ball for 9 to 18 holes and shoot double bogey or better on most holes. They have their own clubs and they can get around the course in a timely manner and have good knowledge of the rules and etiquette.
The Deep Cliff Players Academy Spring season runs April-May and can also be attended on a monthly basis. The Spring Championship is June 4.
- 12 organized 1.5 hour clinics per month (25 clinics per season, 37+ hours of instruction)
- $100 driving range key each month.
- 9 hole competitive tournament every Sunday.
- Academy Spring Championship match in June.
- Opportunities for further competitive matches.
Deep Cliff Players Academy Junior Skill Accelerator Clinics
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00-6:30; April-May
The Skills Accelerator Clinics are for 8-14 year old golfers who are more experienced than beginners but are not yet able to score double-bogey or better most of the time. They should have the ability to hit the ball consistently, the maturity to respect other players and teammates, and basic knowledge of rules, terminology, and etiquette. Players should have their own set of clubs. These clinics are designed to give players the techniques and experience to feed into the DC Players Academy Competitive Junior League.
Clinics offer specialized coaching and skills development for juniors aged 8-14. Our industry leading low student/instructor ratio ensures that students consistently get effective individual attention and instruction. This is a dynamic program that enables boys and girls to acquire the necessary athleticism, fundamentals, skills confidence and experience to compete in competitive leagues.
The Deep Cliff Players Academy winter season runs April-May and can also be attended on a monthly basis.
- 8 organized 1.5 hour clinics per month (24 clinics per season, 36 hours of instruction)
- $100 driving range key each month.
- Industry leading low student/instructor ratio.
Deep Cliff Players Academy Beginner Golf Clinics
Sundays from 2:00-3:00 p.m. January-June
Is your son or daughter interested in learning golf? Not sure you want to spend the money required to buy clubs and a series of individual lessons? Our beginner camps are a great way to introduce your kids to golf and give them the basic skills and knowledge to determine if golf might be a good hobby for them. They do not need their own clubs or any previous experience for our beginner clinics. There is no commitment necessary. Clinics are every Sunday and are charged on a per clinic basis. We give them the basic knowledge and skills to be able to move up to the Deep Cliff Players Academy Skill Accelerator Clinics.
- Commitment—and support from the Deep Cliff Players Academy Coaching Staff
- Fun—Improve golf skills and experience competitive golf in a supportive and engaging environment
- Friends—meet friendly kids who share an interest in the camaraderie and competition of golf
- Attention—industry leading low student/instructor ratio, allowing for more personalized attentive feedback for quicker development
- Learn—etiquette, scoring, shot selection, event preparation, strategy and tactics and golf psychology